Főzok Liviaval.
(I cook with Livia)
Livia and I have tried some different recipes together and have enjoyed making and eating the food (despite the slow stove that we have). The first weekend I made apple crisp and the next week applesauce. Livia and I made French fries on the stove (fried in sunflower oil—a big Hungarian product) and the next weekend made “Olmos Almas” which is an apple bar type thing (layer of sweet dough, layer of shredded apples, layer of sweet dough) as well as “palacsinta” (pancakes). Everything was FINOM. PERSZE! (Finom=delicious; Persze=of course)
(I cook with Livia)
Livia and I have tried some different recipes together and have enjoyed making and eating the food (despite the slow stove that we have). The first weekend I made apple crisp and the next week applesauce. Livia and I made French fries on the stove (fried in sunflower oil—a big Hungarian product) and the next weekend made “Olmos Almas” which is an apple bar type thing (layer of sweet dough, layer of shredded apples, layer of sweet dough) as well as “palacsinta” (pancakes). Everything was FINOM. PERSZE! (Finom=delicious; Persze=of course)
With Olmas Almas
Livia with palacsinta
Huge stack of palacsinta! (An hour's worth of work thanks to the stove, but well worth it!)
Livia and Simon (notice the great tablecloth made by Liz Swenson! Thanks Mama!)




No comments:
Post a Comment